There are over 70 Crossfit gyms in the San Antonio area. What makes 210 Crossfit different than those other gyms? Here are 10 reasons:
- Our Intake System – Each potential client will be individually evaluated in a 60-90 minute FREE assessment. This helps you get to know us and us get to know you. We will look at your movement patterns, strengths, weaknesses and listen to your goals. Before entering classes, it is imperative that all clients and coaches feel comfortable and confident with the movements we do here at 210 Crossfit.
- The School Of Fitness – 210 Crossfit was the first gym in San Antonio to introduce this system to its clients. After your assessment, you will enter into our School Of Fitness which will prepare you for the rigors of our group classes. This School is a series of private sessions with one of our coaches during which you will learn proper technique, movement patterns, intensity scaling and even the lingo we use (yes, our vocabulary is different). Our mission in the School of Fitness is to ensure your safety in our group classes while educating you the correct way to perform complex and technical movements.
- Our Coaching Staff – We maintain our standard of excellence with coaches who have had hundreds of hours of training just to be able to teach one class. Our coaches are the pulse of our gym and the success of the gym is centered around their development.
- Location – We are conveniently located off Highway 281 North, just 2 minutes from the airport, Loop 410, 10 minutes from Stone Oak Parkway and 10 minutes from Downtown San Antonio.
- We Care – Plain and simple, we don’t allow our clients to do things they shouldn’t be doing. We train and educate our athletes and we refuse to let them risk injury because they saw something on YouTube “that looks intense”. That’s not us and it never will be. If you want to get “Turnt Up” and go “Beastmode” every day, try another gym. Please.
- Equipment – We went all out with our rig, our olympic weightlifting room and everything else in between. We have invested more money and time into making our environment a “place to train”. This place is awesome.
- Schedule – We offer one of the most comprehensive class and open gym schedules in town. We are open 6 days a week, and here to make you a better athlete!
- Specialty Classes – From our SWEAT 30 class to Personal Training, we have you covered!
- History – We are in the middle of our 9th year of business and things have never been better for us. Many gyms have come and gone in our tenure and we are proud and honored that our family keeps growing and our athletes keep improving.
- Positive Atmosphere – We are here to make you better. We don’t allow toxicity and and a bad attitude to enter and remain in our gym. While you are here you will be treated with respect, encouragement and joy by our staff and by the other athletes. YOUR success is how we measure OUR success.
*Personal Training also available*